Returns the list and number of markers present in a sound file. The position of the markers is available in ms or sample.
It works with WAVE, AIFF and sdII files in pre Max5 versions.
Max 6.1.9 or later
- v0.4.4, Mac, built with Max' SDK7.1
- v0.4.9, Win 64 bits (experimental version)
Max 6.1 or later
Max/MSP 5.0 or later, Mac only
Max/MSP 4.6 or later, Mac only
Max/MSP 3.5.9 up to Max/MSP 4.5.7, Mac only
- v0.3.5, loops defined in WAVE files added
a Java class to move, remove or rename a file. It can also create a new folder, remove an empty folder and check the existence of a file.
And thanks to Peter Nyboer from Livid, it is also possible to create a copy of a file.
- v0.2.6, J2SE8 version, Max 7.3.0+ (64bit only under MacOS)
- v0.2.5, Max 4.5+
a NTP client. See NTP.org for the original code.
Returns the current day of week. Since Max4.5, this object is obsolete, it can be replaced by [mxj now].
- v0.1, Mac only, Max/MSP 3.5.9 up to Max/MSP 4.5.7
2 externals for JLCooper's CS10
Back to the Centre Henri Pousseur's main page
Last update: september 2018
Contact: pdelges _at_ centrehenripousseur _dot_ be